14U DD swing. Any input appreciated.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 14, 2013
Massachusetts
So want type of hitter is she?

thanks for your insight, shawn. i'm really trying to take all of it in. she just started (july/aug) to start hitting hard liners to SS. sometimes over their heads, sometimes on the ground. her miss is right field it seems. that might be the type of pitch or her swing, I don't feel like I know enough to say.

Jan 14, 2013
Massachusetts
The girl on-deck could use a bit of help also .... she has a serious case of bat drag.

jfjcr5.jpg

too funny. i knew someone would pick up on her-i tried to leave her out of the video unsuccessfully. She is a lefty that was fooling around swinging righty while waiting to hit at practice.

Jan 14, 2013
Massachusetts
thanks for your insight, shawn. i'm really trying to take all of it in. she just started (july/aug) to start hitting hard liners to SS. sometimes over their heads, sometimes on the ground. her miss is right field it seems. that might be the type of pitch or her swing, I don't feel like I know enough to say.

during her game last sunday off of an adequate pitcher, grounded out to 2nd but then hit a nice frozen rope gapper to left-center for a double.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt_g