13yo - Latest BP Swings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
tumblr_ob99obXH7L1usf292o1_250.gif

tumblr_ob99uqIicp1usf292o1_250.gif

Swing could have a lot more power(based off of watched game swing footage & previous posted swings)....if my DD because of the 'hand set' I would be studying B.Bond's to find what's missing. Again JMHO.
2cifg93.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
To my uneducated eye - it looks like she lands with her foot so open, that she's losing potential power that (I think) normally comes from the resistance of the ground and the front let straightening. Not really sure how to say this - like she's spinning in the air, or uncoiling too early before her foot comes down.

Maybe she was fooled on the pitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
To my uneducated eye - it looks like she lands with her foot so open, that she's losing potential power that (I think) normally comes from the resistance of the ground and the front let straightening. Not really sure how to say this - like she's spinning in the air, or uncoiling too early before her foot comes down.

Correct she is uncoiling to soon.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest

i hope others can chime in on this. front leg flare, pelvic stretch, the foot opening is not a power loss. IMO.

foot up, foot down weight at contact is the key.

Papi_rearview.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55