10u goes yard

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Yes, this organization is an in-state rival of ours, but their 10u team just won Western Nationals and I had to give props to this kid for going yard. She played against us last year on their '02 team and was their best hitter even though she was younger than her teammates. Congrats to Acers '03....

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
I saw her hit one in a game over the center field fence against another team and it easily cleared the fence by over 30 feet. I believe she could play another year of 10U so I'm so glad she's moving up to 12U! Real nice team BTW and they're very competitive.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Awesome! We saw a 10U hit the top of a double high fence at our state tournament. Spectacular memory!

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
I saw her hit one in a game over the center field fence against another team and it easily cleared the fence by over 30 feet. I believe she could play another year of 10U so I'm so glad she's moving up to 12U! Real nice team BTW and they're very competitive.

That was probably the shot she hit out at NSA State....very impressive.

Jun 9, 2014
Wow! What is the ratio of all 10u "A" girls that can hit homeruns (over the fence homeruns obv)?

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Good for her. Hitting for power is more of a size thing than age.

I generally agree with you, but this girl isn't really that big. She certainly doesn't stand out because of her size, anyway. I think she's just really strong when you compare her to other girls pound for pound.

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
Wow! What is the ratio of all 10u "A" girls that can hit homeruns (over the fence homeruns obv)?

I didn't see anyone hit one over a regulation fence in 10u last year. This girl, however, has done it twice this year. That being said, I'm sure it happens more than you would think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877