“Who is your Daddy, and what does he do?”

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 24, 2009
RN, Emergency- 18 years of nights/weekends at a Level 1 Trauma/ Regional Burn Center 70 miles from home 'in the city.' I still work for the ED but now sit at a desk at home and pretty much set my own hours around the kids' activities. DW does the important work. She is another RN, but has been a SAHM since the birth of our '98. She home-schools all of our kids.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I don't work for Boeing.

I work for a French Avionics company that produces In Flight Entertainment System and I'm stationed at Boeing, Everett to support them with getting our system up and running and support our airline customers with questions and concerns. This week was the worst work week I've ever had (when your system is holding up delivery of a $230M plane people get angry) so I might need to move onto something else.

I have two DDs one plays 12U the other 10U. Both are the youngest players on their teams. I AC with the 12U team and helped out with the 10U team when I could until a very weird incident happened (new thread?).

I don't work for Boeing.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
I am a consultant.

They say that a consultant is someone who comes in, borrows your watch, tells you what time it is, keeps the watch, and charges you an exorbitant fee.

In other words I provide solutions to problems using information and tools people already had. :confused:

Business is good.

Dec 20, 2012
I am a Power Quality Tech for electric co.

Been here 17 years and love it. Deal with Corp Commission complaints, cct outages, harmonics, radio interference, capacitors, regulators and have a truck full of cool toys to play with. But most of the days consists of giving or receiving improper advancements to/from the other guys at work. That is, when we are not making immoral jokes about each others' families. Absolute best people in the world to work with and have a blast!

Jan 24, 2009
I am a consultant.

They say that a consultant is someone who comes in, borrows your watch, tells you what time it is, keeps the watch, and charges you an exorbitant fee.

In other words I provide solutions to problems using information and tools people already had. :confused:

Business is good.

Sounds like you are a hitting coach lol!

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I am a consultant.

Business is good.

consultingdemotivator.jpg

Consulting is good work. I agree.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
I lead a team of folks who write the chemistry manufacturing and control sections of dossiers for a major pharmaceutical company. I get to work from home 2 days a week which is helpful since the office is over an hour from home. DH owns a construction company so he's busy 6 days a week. So, I do the pitching lesson, hitting lesson, and team practice runs for DD. DS has special needs so I take him to additional therapy after school 1-2 times a week and I do therapy at home with him nightly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild