Worth Legit "Keilani" 32/21 -11 For Sale 160$

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 28, 2013
I have a Worth Legit -11 for sale. This is the new version of the -11, the Keilani Ricketts model. I purchased this bat on September 9th of this year, DD used for part of 1 season and is now convinced she no longer needs to swing a bat this light :D (finally). Bat has normal wear from being in/out of bag but no cracks, rattles, etc. I have the receipt and will be more than happy to text/email you a picture of it if interested - bat has full warranty left. 160$ and that includes shipping, holler if interested.

Thanks!

P.S. Bat has a black Lizard grip on it (pictured) because they're awesome. I have the original unused grip and will send it as well if you'd like.

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/members/the-project-albums-worth-legit-keilani-32-21-11.html

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2013
What was your opinion of how it hit?
I have a Worth Legit -11 for sale. This is the new version of the -11, the Keilani Ricketts model. I purchased this bat on September 9th of this year, DD used for part of 1 season and is now convinced she no longer needs to swing a bat this light :D (finally). Bat has normal wear from being in/out of bag but no cracks, rattles, etc. I have the receipt and will be more than happy to text/email you a picture of it if interested - bat has full warranty left. 160$ and that includes shipping, holler if interested.

Thanks!

P.S. Bat has a black Lizard grip on it (pictured) because they're awesome. I have the original unused grip and will send it as well if you'd like.

http://www.discussfastpitch.com/members/the-project-albums-worth-legit-keilani-32-21-11.html

Aug 28, 2013
What was your opinion of how it hit?

Awesome, hits as good (better IMO) than the Demarini CF6 Sprite, which is widely regarded as the hottest -11 bat. No one seems to give these time to loosen up and reach their potential.

PM sent, thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00