Stadium seats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 11, 2023
I only have a cheap one that I continue to use. I usually stand most of the time anyway.

But the one thing I would pay more attention to if buying again is if there is a bar that runs across the top of the seat back. I find that can land in an uncomfortable spot and I would try one that did not have that next.

Oct 1, 2014
USA

And they usually run a pretty good deal for Black Friday.
Looks very comfy but dang...that thing looks heavy and bulky?

We bought an ugly, bright green (no one is stealing it) one from Costco almost 8 yrs ago now. Paid maybe $30, it's lightweight, foldable, has backpack type straps and a zippered pocket. Durable, easily cleaned/wiped off and has held up well for basketball, softball and the occasional parade (sits on the tailgate of my truck).

Apr 25, 2019
Looks very comfy but dang...that thing looks heavy and bulky?

We bought an ugly, bright green (no one is stealing it) one from Costco almost 8 yrs ago now. Paid maybe $30, it's lightweight, foldable, has backpack type straps and a zippered pocket. Durable, easily cleaned/wiped off and has held up well for basketball, softball and the occasional parade (sits on the tailgate of my truck).

Bulky...yes. Heavy...no. It is surprisingly light (maybe 3-5 pounds) but you do feel like a Ninja Turtle walking through crowds. The reason I went with this is because between volleyball and softball we were in bleachers, some weeks, 6 days a week and my back was killing me. I ponied up for this and never looked back. It is meant to be a dock chair or a chair for the front of a boat, but it works great at the ballpark and I get compliments on it each weekend.

May 18, 2019
An athletic supporter should feel comfortable and supported. I like this one

Flash Furniture Grandstand Comfort Seats by Flash - Red Stadium Chair - 500 lb. Rated Folding Chair - Carry Handle - Ultra-Padded Seat https://a.co/d/5IiVQ23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi