Socal Athletics Softball Tryouts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
What I find annoying is we don’t need these advertisements on the main discussion thread - just keep them in the section where we typically see them in the Softball Regional Discussion. Otherwise this forum will just become one big team advertisement section!

Jun 8, 2016
What I find annoying is we don’t need these advertisements on the main discussion thread - just keep them in the section where we typically see them in the Softball Regional Discussion. Otherwise this forum will just become one big team advertisement section!
I didn't even notice where it was ( :ROFLMAO: ) but you are right. Mods can (and probably will) move it (along with deleting everything after the first post..lol)

May 29, 2015
My original intent was to say this is a community, and a very welcoming one. Come play with us, spend some time, learn some things, teach us some things ...

I just don't like the "create an account to drop a one-off advertisement" model. I understand this is a good place to advertise your softball wares, but you'll get further if you don't be a door-to-door salesman carpet bombing a community.

Ooh ... we need a monorail.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My original intent was to say this is a community, and a very welcoming one. Come play with us, spend some time, learn some things, teach us some things ...

I just don't like the "create an account to drop a one-off advertisement" model. I understand this is a good place to advertise your softball wares, but you'll get further if you don't be a door-to-door salesman carpet bombing a community.

Ooh ... we need a monorail.
Reminds me of when I go to an Association luncheon that I belong to and a new sales guy shows up and is throwing up all over people and tossing business cards everywhere. I'm a sales guy, but you gotta slow your roll and contribute to the group and bring value before anyone can trust you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles