Socal Athletics Softball Tryouts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 6, 2022
SoCal Athletics is having both open and private tryouts coming up in Central and South Jersey. As an organization we want to help our athletes to be both mentally and physically ready to perform on the field. With a end goal of getting our players recruited.

SoCal East Coast is following a successful RECRUITING model that has been used by our west coast affiliates that has gotten 100's of our athletes recruited to play at the college levels.

If you are interested please use the QR code attached on the flyers to sign up for tryouts.

Attachments

• IMG_20230708_193444_786.jpg
    IMG_20230708_193444_786.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Aug 5, 2022
No more than all the watered down franchising and organizations claiming they are the reason all those players got recruited. Anytime I see an add like this i just chuckle and think B ball. The franchise is never as strong as the main teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 5, 2022
For conversation...
While there are those that make that claim and agree its pretty silly because the players generally have years of accumulated experience from all over the place not just from that one team or organizational coach. It takes the individual player to apply themselves to a long-term goal. Including their own grades. And most of the time added Financial investment towards College.

However imo that is different than posting coach / team has a goal to help their players get recruited.
This to me identifies that the coach is interested in showcasing the players and the schedule should reflect that.
Hopefully it also means that they have accumulated other players that have the same intentions as each other.

Of course not. Very difficult to oversee all the teams and regulate them.

I don’t necessarily completely disagree for the experienced family but you and I both know that many families are naive enough to think that playing for one of these organizations will take their mediocre player and get them recruited by ucla.

Aug 5, 2022
In your opinion
What would be an appropriate way to post about the team and let people know the goals of the team?

Less selling based on “organization” reputation and just a simple statement of goals. Looking for players with a goal of playing at the next level. I don’t believe the organization is all that helpful to players outside of the main roster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles