So I sent in claim to get DD's bat replaced...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
and got an email that they received claim but that it cannot be processed at this time. And to please call their 1-800 number between 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. EST. I've been calling since 7 a.m. CST...first it said they were closed up until 7:20, then it said "Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to answer your call at this time. Please try again later."

Something happen? Bogged down with Xeno recalls? Ugh. I need to know if DD's bat will be replaced!

Good thing I ordered her another bat yesterday...

Feb 24, 2013
At least the company's website and phone number work. I bought a Mattingly bat and less than a month later it cracked but now it appears that Mattingly Sports has gone belly up and I am stuck with a cracked bat.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Finally got someone...DD's 33/24 bat is backordered and it will be at least until end of April/early May before she will get it. Dang. Let's hope the Worth 454 I got her will outshine the xeno for DD. :)

Feb 24, 2013
Yeah I learned my lesson. She now has a CF5. The V-Grip bats were a nice training aid when she was younger but now all it does is flatten one side of the bat since you can't rotate the bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA