Showcase bragging moment

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
This weekend dd played in a showcase. We know of 2 college teams that stopped over to watch her team play and talked with the coach.. 1 team said they are interested in several of our players...didn't say which ones. The one game, a coach stopped to watch Dom play, she knew it and pitched conservatively but did bat really well. Next day, she came out and pitched a 6 inning no hitter 1-0 win. I wanted to share with the DFP because I felt like so many gave her some really good advice, also she has been checking out some of the stickies, especially the pitching model one. So I want to say thank you for everyone who has posted gifs, videos, stills...etc. and a special shout out to Rick Pauly for always offering input and for encouraging. She really appreciate everything you do for her. She takes all your input and works on it nonstop.

Here is some video from the no hitter game. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wWi0M9W307U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017
She looks fantastic, you should be proud!

Wish we were close enough to get lessons from Coach Pauly, you're making a smart investment if she decides to stick with it til college.

Jun 19, 2014
Raleigh,NC
Another weekend...another no-hitter game, this time was in the championship game. I just hope not to jinx her with the bragging.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkhill45