Rocketech Carbon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD grew up a metalhead. Ever since trying to convert her to a composite bat and trying every single model every bat manufacturer produced, she finally settles on the a 34/26 -8 Ghost Advance...And then I find out about this...

https://andersonbat.com/products/2021-rocketech-carbon-10-fastpitch-softball-bat

If these had come out 3 years ago, I guarantee you she'd be swinging one of these instead of the GA. Word on the street is it's every bit as hot with a bigger sweet spot. I'm interested in hearing if anyone has any experience with this bat yet. Also interested in any other metalhead thoughts on this.

May 4, 2020
DD grew up a metalhead. Ever since trying to convert her to a composite bat and trying every single model every bat manufacturer produced, she finally settles on the a 34/26 -8 Ghost Advance...And then I find out about this...

https://andersonbat.com/products/2021-rocketech-carbon-10-fastpitch-softball-bat

If these had come out 3 years ago, I guarantee you she'd be swinging one of these instead of the GA. Word on the street is it's every bit as hot with a bigger sweet spot. I'm interested in hearing if anyone has any experience with this bat yet. Also interested in any other metalhead thoughts on this.
We have a 19 Rocketech that we like for BP and cold weather. We demo’d a 19 Supernova (which I’m guessing they just dropped the name and switched to carbon Rocketech).
He bat had too much negative feedback. Keep in mind this was a brand new bat and not broken in but my girls couldn’t get past the stinging.
I told rep they need a new connection joint to reduce vibration. They still use the old plug-in connection like the older Demarini’s which I don’t care for.
The rep offered to have the bat rolled at the factory. That may help some with vibration.
In the end we stuck with our Easton’s & Sluggers.

Feb 3, 2016
I've never understood why you wouldn't want feedback from the bat.
Wooden bats are the same and can help fine-tune swings to make better contact.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They can send one my way and we will do a demo with other bats and get honest feedback and no "word on street" reviews :)

Looks like only 3 sizes so far. Maybe Anderson finally started letting someone overseas make a composite bat for them

May 4, 2020
They can send one my way and we will do a demo with other bats and get honest feedback and no "word on street" reviews :)

Looks like only 3 sizes so far. Maybe Anderson finally started letting someone overseas make a composite bat for them
I was told by Rep they are made in same factory as Xeno. He also said the Supernova was better then a Xeno which it certainly is not in my experience. Anderson bats unfortunately have been made in Asia for several years now.
Only Big brand bats made in US are Demarini and Rawlings top two bats to my knowledge.
There was talk of Slugger moving Fastpitch manufacturing back to US but that may have been wishful thinking.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I kinda knew it was made overseas....that's why I said they finally let overseas build them a composite bat...hahaha.
I said the same exact thing with the Boombah fp bats...couple people said how great they were...then nothing but crickets after
few weeks. Probably after some people bit on it and bought one :)
Miken and Worth are USA as well...but they are slowpitch basically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi