Rawlings Myrtle Beach outlet, Summer 2021……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
what were prices like on Mantra, going to be in Myrtle beach in a couple of weeks, and I have a $150 Rawlings gift card burning a hole in my wallet, but not willing still to pay full retail.

good to know this is there if DDs GA fails during national (small crack currently, possibly only paint, but still hot so not sending it back till it starts to die or breaks noticeably)

Dec 24, 2020
I went in this exact store a year ago. I ended up getting my daughter a glove there. It was pretty neat, wish I lived closer.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Cool, I've bought a glove from there but have never seen the physical store....looks about like I imagined.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
what were prices like on Mantra, going to be in Myrtle beach in a couple of weeks, and I have a $150 Rawlings gift card burning a hole in my wallet, but not willing still to pay full retail.

good to know this is there if DDs GA fails during national (small crack currently, possibly only paint, but still hot so not sending it back till it starts to die or breaks noticeably)
Mantra was $399.00, and the GA was $449.00.

Nov 18, 2015
How to break in a Rawlings wallet:

Insert 1-2 credit cards in appropriate slot.
Insert 3-5 bills (any denomination - $20s if you want to do it right, but singles is probably semi-pro)
Fold in half, insert in back pocket, and sit on it overnight.

When you're wife expects you to pay for something on your next trip to Target / dinner / outlets / etc., say "Sorry honey, my wallet's not game-ready yet - it needs to stay wrapped up for a few more days."

Dec 20, 2019
Since mlb owns easto
How to break in a Rawlings wallet:

Insert 1-2 credit cards in appropriate slot.
Insert 3-5 bills (any denomination - $20s if you want to do it right, but singles is probably semi-pro)
Fold in half, insert in back pocket, and sit on it overnight.

When you're wife expects you to pay for something on your next trip to Target / dinner / outlets / etc., say "Sorry honey, my wallet's not game-ready yet - it needs to stay wrapped up for a few more days."
In anna dad case. 2 to 3 ax black credit cards. 3 to 5 uncle Benjamin's baby. Steam the wallet at dicks.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Sort of disrespectful on Rawlings part to not have a Rawlings store like that in California, do they not realize that more baseball amd softball players come from California than any other state?
There's one in Phoenix area, it's the only one in the western half of the US amd is always picked over like mad whenever I am in that oven.
Luckily there's one in Florida that dude who manages it sends me IG messages and allows me to Venmo him money for gloves.
The next month and a half has me going to Oklahoma twice with a trip to Colorado in between but I've made about 7K in mamadontknow money from relacing gloves the last month since games started playing again so I'm either going to get another car to tinker with or more gloves....
The new Wilson Omaha A2000 gloves for the CWS look pretty sick, may pick a few up

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

There used to be one at the Barstow outlets but that was a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I still have that black PROS1000-3KBPRO pictured above (3rd one from the bottom with the basket web) that I bought from the outlet. It's only been used for a few games of catch. Ordered that one and an All Star System Seven for one of my DD's and she absolutely fell in love with the All Star never really giving the Rawlings a chance. The Rawlings is an awesome piece of leather that I figured I'd hold on to for her in the future or for me to use when playing with the grandkids but honestly I should let it go. Been sitting on a shelf behind my desk with a ball in it and wrapped with a Hot Glove. What do ya think AD....collector or seller? ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid