Prayers appreciated

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 13, 2011
I have to say that if I am going to pray to the almighty creator of the universe it will for world peace or to end hunger or something but positive thoughts and hope for a speedy recovery for your DD!

Feb 14, 2010
We are thinking of her CB. Nothing worse than seeing your kids get hurt but nothing better than watching them bear down and keep playing. That's true love of the game.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Just a quick update. BB played last night both games of DH. 0-4 with 4 walks. She drove the ball really well but foul all night long. Then, she would put it in play but for outs. She could not run and that was apparent. After the game I asked how she felt and she said that she felt fine before the game but on a scale of 1 to 10 she was a 9 in pain. She also said that she was going to be fine. Thanks for the prayers. Oh, the trainer said that she displaced her knee cap and it is back in place. Naturally, he used fancier terms. She will have to undergo therapy for this to be fixed.

Mine is having similar problems with her torn knee cartilage. She's had to adapt to a tighter swing to keep the weight off the knee, although she's only struck out once, she has lost power and depth. She hurts after every game, but she's not one to sit and watch the parade go by. Sounds like yours is too.

Prayers for a healthy recovery.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
GD, I've been following the team on Facebook. Your dd is a battler and getting in there. With therapy, mine can be helped. I hope yours doesn't need surgery but sounds kinda of bad. Prayers your way as well.

Heck I can't even follow them on Facebook, the way they play I had to "un-like" the page. :) I have NEVER had to text the words "lost" to friends this much in 10 years.

Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi