Power Carbon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
AND another satisfied customer. THANKS CORE! On time. DD did not know she was getting PC. I gave it to her just before heading to hitting. She LOVES her Easton Ghost....but since purple is her favorite color as well as HS colors she said she'd give this one a try ;) She hit for a little over an hour. T, front toss, live. It took her a little bit to get used to the different sound.

When asked how she liked it. She said it felt really good and can see herself playing with that bat.

We have games/competitions at the end of hitting and her buddy (who has a ghost also) was beating her so she put the PC away and got her ghost out. After practice she said it's probably all in her head but she felt slightly more comfortable with the ghost. It's the Archer not the Arrows....

She said for sure she wants to keep swinging the PC as well.

Overall she "felt" they were comparable. She also felt the PC swings a little lighter.

We're satisfied with this bat as well.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Geez, I gotta stop believing everything I read! "Mizuno’s new 2-Piece bat utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction to join a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel."
I might have to cut this new bat open and see for myself! haha Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Aug 6, 2013
Add us to the list of satisfied customers of CoreSoftball20. We received DD’s new PC today and hit the tunnel tonight. That bat has some serious pop and it is the first bat DD was happy with besides her LXT. The bat did give some feedback when my DD had a mis-hit, but DD didn’t seem to mind. When she did find the sweet spot with the ball, man, it was impressive.

Thanks for a great bat Core!

Jan 22, 2011
Glad most people are having positive results. Recommended looking at the Power Carbon to a couple Dads this weekend based upon Coach James's recommendation.

Feb 12, 2014
Def will swing lighter...the ghosts are heavier

We went with a -9 PC for DD and she has said she feels like it swings lighter than her -10 ASA Ghost. I haven't weighed either bat but that was her feedback without me even telling her that the Eastons tend to be over sticker weight.

I totally agree your statement however I don’t understand how the other two bats she was hitting shots with no vibration and 70% with power carbon were bloopers or vibrating so much her elbow started itching. Our game got rained out yesterday we have a tournament this weekend hopefully it is something in her form causing these results. Don’t get me wrong she is still hitting hard with it it’s just vibrating. Here is the result of one she did square up.

1FBA8EA3-FADC-4A04-8766-139B475797F2.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Laphoneman, I take it you were throwing front toss without a screen......? Not sure how old your DD is but I very clearly remember 5 years ago exactly where I was when I said nope, no more!! I'll never throw to my DD ever again without a screen! It never phased me, I'm very good with a glove, I'll never get hit........okay:rolleyes:.

Scientific question here..........why is drilling your Dad THE funniest thing ever in the world to a DD?? What kind of evil is in their head that makes them die laughing? Is the Mom and DD channeling some kind of telepathic vibes back and forth to each other, with the DD saying look what I did Mom, and then with them giving each other THE best fist bump ever at our painful expense?

BTW Laphoneman, that's ugly! Bet you didn't play that one off......I'm good, I'm good:cool:.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad