Overheard at the game......................

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 13, 2010
DD was pitching tonight. Overheard on the opponents bench was the coach yelling at her players saying, "That's the slowest change-up I've ever seen. You gals should be smacking that thing!"

They hit it once. A pop up to the pitcher. Which was caught.

:D

Oct 13, 2010
Oklahoma
HAHA! My DD had a changeup that came at her the other night that I swear stopped for a coffee on the way to the plate. It was slooooooow!! She didn't swing, but it crossed smack dab in the middle of the plate at her navel. UGH!

Jun 4, 2010
A, A
We had a pitcher throw a changeup to one of our better hitters this weekend. Wasn't a great changeup but it did fool her. Parents on the other team were all making comments about it. I turned to another parent and said I hope the coach calls that one again. Sure enough in it came and a line drive to left center followed. :D

Apr 1, 2010
We had a pitcher throw a changeup to one of our better hitters this weekend. Wasn't a great changeup but it did fool her. Parents on the other team were all making comments about it. I turned to another parent and said I hope the coach calls that one again. Sure enough in it came and a line drive to left center followed. :D

Hi, rydog73! It was a great weekend, wasn't it? :D

Apr 13, 2010
Well, it must be pretty slow cause the Ump for the game tonight told our catcher that it was the slowest one he's ever seen.

EP Dad's DD. Slowest Change in the West. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles