Ouch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 29, 2013
Saw this on a message board, one pissed parent I presume. Not what you want to see no matter what the circumstances (names withheld):

AVOID X Ball at all costs.

Only play for XX if you like
- Extremely high fees with zero accountability to parents
- Head Coach with a very very low softball IQ
- Zero player development
- Head Coach who blames players for his mistakes
- Thinks a big organization name makes him a better coach
- Zero consultation with parents about everything
- You are Venezuelan and enjoy a 3rd world Strongman running things

Don't take my word for it. Consult with any respected local 03 or 04 coach and they will tell you that X has a very limited softball IQ and he provides zero player development. Also, "Coach" X has lost 6 players in the past month or so. These were not end of roster players but core players that didn't leave for playing time issues or "taking the fall off". The statements in his ad are complete BS (0-3-1 for this weekend).

Posted: Sun, 3 Jul. 2016
Expires: Tue, 2 Aug. 2016

Feb 3, 2011
It's been a while since we've had a post that good on DF. That parent wasted no time going for the throat.
df_20160703.jpg

Jun 29, 2013
Momo'sDad- yep, been a loooonnngggg time since I've seen someone get mad enough to go that far to get a point across! I heard the team melted down on Sunday, can't imagine what it's going to be like for some of them when the fall season starts.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Ouch... Who knows what is really going on, however the great thing is that whoever is posting this took the time to find ALL the places tryouts out were posted and changed the last line on each one....

From another site.... they changed

"You are Venezuelan and enjoy a 3rd world Strongman running things"

to

"You from a 3rd or 5th world Communist Country and used to a dictator running things"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi