Off-topic...running shoe suggestions for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2013
Long Island
So DD's new TB coach has invited the team to her weekly run here on Long Island in Eisenhower Park to help build their endurance and get them a little more fit. The run is 2-3 miles. DW came home with a pair of Saucony Cohesion 6 for DD so I checked the Amazon reviews and they were mostly positive. Was wondering if anyone here has any experience with these shoes or can offer suggestions for better ones.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
With running shoes, more times than not you get what you pay for. I've had saucony's too hard for me but I weigh a lot.

Aug 30, 2011
DE
If you have a store that specializes in running they can usually give great recommendations based on the way you walk, your arch and so on. With that said I have a pair of Brooks Ghost 6's ($110). I just started running and they are amazing. I was running in a pair of Adidas I thought were ok, but these were night and day. They are the editors choice winner this year in most running mags. I also hear could things about Saucony.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
jwalk has it right. go to a store that checks your imprint and walk/run on a treadmill. Same price as a high end pair at any sports store.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01