North Central Pennsylvania 8U team looking for any Tourneys in Western PA 2015

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
Hello,

Im new to this forum and have enjoyed many of the past and current post. I am currently the manager of an newly formed U8 team here in the Mountains of North Central PA. We will be looking for any info in regards to any U8 tournaments in Western part of Pennsylvania.

Please drop me a heads up if you would know of ,or be hosting one in the future. We are a class C team, all league
girls from my town, but would also play in B class

Thanks for any help

Coach P

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
8u is a tough one in Pa. I live in northeastern pa. Check the ASA, NSA websites in pa. And n.y. By the way welcome and good luck. Might have to look at some 10u tournaments.

Jun 19, 2012
You can also google "team impact forum", hit the tournament link, then you'll see some tournaments in the pittsburgh/ western pa area.

Feb 18, 2012
Southwest PA
Is this 8u coach pitch? If it is there is a website that has a list of local rec tournaments. They usually start adding tournaments in the spring. The website is Mccandless Athletic Association McCandless Athletic Association Web. If you go there now it will show the the listings of 2014. Just be careful that you go to fastpitch and not slow pitch. Hope this helps .

Oct 1, 2014
Thanks Guys, I really appreciate the help. I hope to get the girls some experience next year.. Yes coach pitch, and or machine pitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish