New Bat, New Glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I just received the confirmation email that I’m getting the full refund on the broken bat I returned! This is GOLD!!!
That's right, put Core and Westwind wayyy up on their lofty pedestals! I mean just because those two saved you money and I cause you to spend money.....is that it? Come on man!

Jun 24, 2016
I thought you Southerners were more mentally tough!!!!! I don’t know where Westwind lives but Core and I are from the North...we need to be stroked!

Jun 24, 2016
$225 just got transferred to my debit card! And yes, it’s the Visa CC thing. Didn’t Westwind recently devote a thread to this or was it buried in another thread?

The only catch is that you have to buy another bat and show proof of purchase. But now we have an extra game bat...

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I thought you Southerners were more mentally tough!!!!! I don’t know where Westwind lives but Core and I are from the North...we need to be stroked!
Man there was a time! I'm just old now! BUT.....if you don't have the hands to break in that Marucci, just ship it down "South" to me and I'll take care of it for you! ;)

Nov 8, 2020
Because the kids organization is contracted with Wilson and all of the companies under their umbrella we are sort of required to use their products.
She has loved her PXT but when they had all the bats out for the girls to try at the academy she chose the 2021 Prism bat. She said she liked how it felt and it's big sweet spot but I'm starting to think she just digs it's paint job cause it looks like all the tapestries on her walls and ceiling of her room. Screenshot_20210311-124055_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
View attachment 21348

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles