Mizuno Nighthawk

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Mizuno Nighthawk? I saw one other thread on here but it looks like nobody has seen one in action or used one yet.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Mizuno Nighthawk? I saw one other thread on here but it looks like nobody has seen one in action or used one yet.

The DD of a friend just joined a Miz-sponsored TB team, and they are expected to use the Nighthawk. My friend's first impression of his DD hitting with the bat during a batting session was pretty favorable. How it compares with other top bats, I have no idea.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
DD just got done hitting her new Nighthawk. So far I am impressed. Ball seems to come off comparable to her Xeno without the Xeno sound. She has her first tournament with it this weekend so we will see how it goes.uploadfromtaptalk1442361706934.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
DD plays with a couple girls that have these bats and seem to like them. They played a tournament this Summer and at tourney Mizuno had some deal that you could buy bat, cleats and something else for a discount?? From what Ive seen the bat performs on par with others. Sounds good, but Im not a big fan of how the LS bats sound, but like how they perform

May 12, 2014
My DD tried it out tonight. A Mizuno rep was at our facility. She said that she really liked it! Said she liked it vs her CF6.

Aug 31, 2015
Texas
My DD tried it out tonight. A Mizuno rep was at our facility. She said that she really liked it! Said she liked it vs her CF6.

Awesome. The jury is still out on DD's Nighthawk. I recently ordered her a MFB so we will see how those compare.