Miken Rev Ex -10

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2013
Anybody had any experience with this bat? I told my daughter if she made the Middle school 6th grade team I would buy her a new bat to replace.the Vendetta. Well she made the team so was thinking of getting her a Rev Ex 31" 21oz. No where around her to go swing one so going off reviews an advice. Kinda thought about the Triad to but Dunno? Thanks for any help. Take care.

Nov 23, 2012
DD has RevEX loves it.
Got at Bat Honcho for $170 Shipped.
Keep in mind Mikens run .5oz or more heavier than sticker so you may want to look at the -12 and go with a 32"

Miken same bat as Worth so if down for paying extra for different graphics knock yourself out.

Feb 25, 2013
DD has RevEX loves it.
Keep in mind Mikens run .5oz or more heavier than sticker so you may want to look at the -12 and go with a 32"

Miken same bat as Worth so if down for paying extra for different graphics knock yourself out.

Actually I got the 454 for 165.00 which is less than what I could find the Rev-Ex for and it came from a Miken-worth dealer.

Sep 18, 2011
DD has RevEX loves it.

Freak13 did your DD use the NXT before the RevEx? Just curious if those two are basically the same bat or if your DD has noticed an improvement with the RevEx? I certainly like the look of the Rev more than the NXT.

Also, any chance you could write a short review of the RevEx? Just a few details would be great. I have not read one single review of this bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Im sorry, but that is an uninformed statement right there. While Miken and Worth are part of the same bigger company, they are not the same bat. Knock yourself out if you want to keep thinking that.

I can back up my statement all day long and do it with tech facts about the bats. 454 layer tech and NXT technology is completely diff and so is the Rev Ex and the new Triad techs.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
Plus isn't the Rev-Ex a one piece bat while the Legit 454 is a two piece bat? If so, they can hardly be the same, right?? DD currently has the Miken NXT but I'm thinking about adding the 454 because I think overall she prefers the feel of a two piece bat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA