Maybe we're in the wrong sport

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
That is what good marketing will do for you.

I could easily see the same effort in a Oklahoma or Florida game doing something similar.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
That is what good marketing will do for you.

I could easily see the same effort in a Oklahoma or Florida game doing something similar.
Fastpitch softball lacks good marketing. I know I am bias but its a great game and with better marketing and broadcasting I believe professional fastpitch could be viable.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
A little confused. 92,000 what???

Are you talking about people in attendance? If so, that is incredible. Was the volleyball game played in a football stadium? Having a hard time envisioning how you get that many people in a basketball type stadium which is were I would expect a volleyball game to be played.

Jun 8, 2016

Are you talking about people in attendance? If so, that is incredible. Was the volleyball game played in a football stadium? Having a hard time envisioning how you get that many people in a basketball type stadium which is were I would expect a volleyball game to be played.
They played in the football stadium.

Oct 13, 2017

Yes, played at the football stadium. Set a worlds record for most attendance for a women's sports event. Jordy Bahl is going to have a hard time beating that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414