Like new * 2014 xeno louisville slugger 33/23

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

18GoldDad

Livin the Dream!!!
May 13, 2012
Left Coast
This item is used , but like new. Purchased the first week if April and has been used for approximately 30 at bats and soft toss.

Made with S1iD Technology. This technology actually allows the barrel to be tuned to exceed the legal ball exit speed ratio. The catch is that a governor is placed inside that allows the barrel to flex to its MAXIMUM allowable performance from SWING 1. The Xeno is made from Louisville Slugger's innovative new Pure 360 Composite, yet due to the S1iD technology, it needs ABSOLUTELY ZERO BREAK-IN! The Xeno features an iST design that gives this bat a solid connection between the barrel and handle.

ASKING $145.00 - WILL CONSIDER BEST OFFER

PHOTOS AVAILABLE

Attachments

• XENO LONG.jpg
    XENO LONG.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 83
  • XENO BARREL.jpg
    XENO BARREL.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

18GoldDad

Livin the Dream!!!
May 13, 2012
Left Coast
Absolutely....Since 2012 DD has been using Easton Stealth FP11ST10. Earlier this year during high school ball her bat was finally deemed unusable by officials. She wanted to change things up and try the XENO. So we purchased the 33/23, that was our mistake. She tried the bat for four or five games. It was too short and too light for her.

Fast forward to last week. DD was again using another Easton Stealth FP11ST10 in Tournament in So Cal. After 3 games one official deemed bat unusable. So, for the next 6 games she borrowed a teammates 2014 XENO 34/24. She tore it up with that bat. She went 15-27 w/13 RBIS (Grand Slam-3 Run Dinger and Solo Shot) . She wants the XENO 34/24. I told her before I buy her the bigger bat I have to sale the 33/23 that we have.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01