Keeping your hands warm

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2013
Ha. It was -6 driving in to work this morning. No idea why i still live in this frozen tundra that is the midwest

When DD chose to go to school in Iowa one of the benefits was shorter winters and warmer temperatures. Oh, and all the lovely scenic corn of course. 

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
it was below zero here this am too, DD yelled at me for running out thru the snow barefoot to start the truck. Drives her crazy every time I do, as if that wasn't the plan.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Heck, all of a sudden this 37 degree PA weather feels warm... For the OP, DD has never used one of those things but she does use the hand warmers that EcoT mentioned. They work fairly well. Otherwise, I thought that is what batting gloves are for.

Nov 18, 2013
it was below zero here this am too, DD yelled at me for running out thru the snow barefoot to start the truck. Drives her crazy every time I do, as if that wasn't the plan.

There should be a link to this thread under your Fairmont Pitching clinic in January ;)

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
My Husky loves the cold weather.

Sometimes when it is warm, he will hide under the dining room table to try to get out of taking a walk. I sometimes have to trick him to get him to take a walk. Even then, sometimes he will sit down and refuse to move.

Yesterday he bugged me, howled at me, and finally picked up the leash with his teeth to get me to take him on a walk. He had so much energy. Old dog seemed like a young pup again. Keeps me acclimated to the cold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi