Internal Rotation College Pitchers to watch this Spring

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 12, 2022
We have seen Freshman Maddie Balk throw for FSU, and she is fun to watch. We also watched LSU's Freshman Sydney Berzon pitch a gem vs. Ole Miss Saturday. What other IR college pitchers are throwing these days worth checking out on televised games?

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Lot's of other pitchers throwing IR with great spin, spot and speed out there this season that aren't getting TV time. I know that's not the answer to your question but just saying. ;-)

Nov 9, 2021
I would be more curious if any top pitchers aren’t using IR? Are there even any examples of that?

I have enjoyed watching Pickens at Tennessee this year though. She throws a really good change up for a girl that throws as hard as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
I've yet to see a college pitcher who doesn't pitch with IR this year, though others have certainly watched more games than I have.

Jun 17, 2021
We have seen Freshman Maddie Balk throw for FSU, and she is fun to watch. We also watched LSU's Freshman Sydney Berzon pitch a gem vs. Ole Miss Saturday. What other IR college pitchers are throwing these days worth checking out on televised games?
This is a nice tip of the cap to JAVA, but I agree most at that level have great whip. These two examples are elite spinners for sure though.

May 16, 2016
If you are palm up at 9 o'clock, it is virtually impossible to throw the ball to the catcher without internal rotation.

Dec 20, 2022
We love Madi Balk. She's from our town and had the pleasure of watching her over the last couple of years. She would frequently come to our practices and lend a hand. The girl's really look up to her.

Attachments

• pride.jpg
    pride.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00