Humor on another forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 3, 2012
Missouri
Saw the following post on KC Fastpitch and it cracked me up:

10A playing 18 Gold All Star team forming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New all star team being built around my daughter. She's a stud and can do anything. Hoping to find adequate supporting players to help showcase her abilities. Must be able to hit .5oo plus. 4.4 40 times desired but not required if player can hit 2 homers per game on 220 foot fences. My daughter will pitch every game, so no pitchers necessary. Must have a catcher who can catch 75+ mph fastball, rise and drop. Daughter is a little sensitive about her beard and mustache, so no PED jokes aloud. Please e-mail if wanting a tryout. Have several coaches including team doctor who prescribes clear rubbing compound for every bump orf bruise. Gillete is a sponsor and will provide razors for free of charge. Guaranteed endorsement deals plus college scholarships. Intend to register 10 A but play 18 Gold. Birth certificates required but can be faked no questions asked. Please respond in confidence to itsallaboutmydaughter@winatallcosts.com. Any applicant must realize there is no "I" in team but no team without my kid.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
There_is_an_I_in_Team_but_its_hidden_in_the_A_hole__11467.1380809745.1280.1280.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog