Hi from a D3 player :)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 30, 2022
Hey y'all! I'm a centerfielder at a fairly academically competitive LAC in the northeast. I also usually work part time at a local softball camp in the summer. I joined this forum because my team is starting a youth outreach program with a nearby city and I'm looking for advice, particularly on coaching inexperienced players and purchasing team equipment (which I plan to make a separate post on soon!) Excited to chat and if anybody has any advice or questions for me (about recruiting, playing in college, school-sb balance, outfield stuff, or anything really!) I'd love to hear it :)

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Welcome aboard!

I always say to keep it fun for the new girls so you don't lose them to lacrosse or soccer. And, always focus on the fundamentals.

Aug 21, 2020
Are you near MA/RI? Our town does a softball gear swap soon and I can check about what happens to unclaimed gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 30, 2022
Are you near MA/RI? Our town does a softball gear swap soon and I can check about what happens to unclaimed gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you so much! unfortunately, i’m in the mid-atlantic—come to think of it probably should have said that instead of NE. geography’s never been my strong suit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi