Hello from Tennessee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2019
I found this site while researching bats. My DD is 9 years old. She plays rec league softball and this is her first year of kid pitch. She has also played with a local travel team in a few tournaments and look forward to more. She's learning to pitch and hit off of a real pitcher. It's been a season of learning but looks like it is all starting to come together . As for myself, it seems I have formed a bit of a bat obsession and everyone around me is now tired of listening to my endless droning over the subject. I thought this may be a safe place for me to find people who love to talk about bats as much as I do! :)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I found this site while researching bats. My DD is 9 years old. She plays rec league softball and this is her first year of kid pitch. She has also played with a local travel team in a few tournaments and look forward to more. She's learning to pitch and hit off of a real pitcher. It's been a season of learning but looks like it is all starting to come together . As for myself, it seems I have formed a bit of a bat obsession and everyone around me is now tired of listening to my endless droning over the subject. I thought this may be a safe place for me to find people who love to talk about bats as much as I do! :)

Welcome to DFP. Enjoy the ride! :)

If you want a place to geek out over softball gear, this is the place.

May 15, 2019
Welcome, puddy! What part of TN? I've been pushing my wife to consider TN to relocate.
We are in the Nashville area. I've lived here my entire life so I have nothing to compare it to but I still love it! I can tell you, if you are coming from Southern California, you will have to get used to the crazy weather. We are known to experience all four seasons in one day!

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Crazy weather actually sounds fun to me (except for excessive snow, like northeast stuff). We would be considering the Nashville area for my wife's work (she's a nurse). How's the softball scene out there?

May 15, 2019
Crazy weather actually sounds fun to me (except for excessive snow, like northeast stuff). We would be considering the Nashville area for my wife's work (she's a nurse). How's the softball scene out there?
Well we are just venturing out of little league for the first time so I’m still learning. I’ll see what I can find out.

May 15, 2019
I found out the travel team we have played a few tournaments with play mostly in USGF and FASA tournaments here in Tennessee. From what I've found online though there's plenty of travel ball to keep anyone busy in Tennessee! We plan to get more active in travel ball as soon as we finish up the spring rec ball season.

Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to the forum puddy. I went to college in West Tennessee, a small town, Henderson. Look forward to talking softball with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdawson30