Excellent week for our team, sister's first varsity HR, my first multi-HR game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I have to brag on my team. As crappy as we played for the first month and change of the season, we've really turned it on as a team going 8-5 in the last 13 games. Most of our hitters have been hot outscoring our opponents 45-18 in that span.

My sister has had a stellar week both hitting and pitching. She went 2-0 in four starts, pitching going with 19 Innings Pitched, giving up 7 runs (5 earned) on 15 hits, striking out 30 and walking only 4 batters. She also went 11 of 15 with a OTF HomeRun and an ITP HR. Plus she added 2 stolen bases.

I went 11 of 13 with 5 singles, 4 doubles and 2 HR's (both in one game). I had my only multi HR game of what proved to be my last game of the season (I broke two fingers and my hand at home on my glove hand). I ended up batting in 15 runs.

May 15, 2016
First off, hope you have a complete and speedy recovery.

Second, wow!

Do the two of you imagine yourselves like the next Perez sisters on UCLA, playing on the same college team. That was the first thing that came to mind after watching the regionals this weekend. That was a rhetorical question, BTW.

Congrats on all of you, your sister's and the entire team's accomplishments. Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi