DD may be killing he golden goose

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
Pattar- Tufts is right around the corner from us! In fact I drive thru the campus on my way home from work! And you did well squeezing any money out of them at all!!:D
As far as NESCAC schools or any others- blanket statements may be generally correct, but don't apply to all- you make your own deals. The admissions people at the school were the ones who gave me the high hopes for fin aid. Also, I've heard that 85% of scholarships are awarded to the early acceptance/early decision applicants.

A mother on our team told us about the deal she finagled for her son, at a good school with a reputation of being tight with aid.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Pattar- Tufts is right around the corner from us! In fact I drive thru the campus on my way home from work! And you did well squeezing any money out of them at all!!:D
As far as NESCAC schools or any others- you make your own deals. The admissions people at the school were the ones who gave me the high hopes for fin aid. Also, I've heard that 85% of scholarships are awarded to the early acceptance/early decision applicants.

A mother on our team told us about the deal she finagled for her son, at a good school with a reputation of being tight with aid.

Nice. I haven't been back on campus since I graduated even though my parents still live in MA and my brother lives in Somerville. I have been to Davis Square and man has that changed
in the last 20 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619