Black Friday Deals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
I received the same email from baseball monkey. To clarify, the 30BATGLV allows you to "Take an additional 30% off all clearance bats and gloves...Only items in categories listed on this page are eligible for this promotion." So it's probably limited to the items on their clearance pages (in addition to the LXT - several of the Mizuno Global Elites, and Rawlings Liberty Advanced).

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Man, all you guys are crazy, nothing beats the old Jugs pop-up net:rolleyes:.

We were at a tournament way back in the 12U days and I saw this guy losing his mind trying to fold one up and put it back in it's bag, so much he was drawing a crowd. He got so pissed with that net he drug it out behind the field and threw it over the fence into the woods, several people were applauding him! With the invent of the Bownet, how many of you still have a Jugs stuck in the corner of your garage?

Feb 13, 2015
Man, all you guys are crazy, nothing beats the old Jugs pop-up net:rolleyes:.

We were at a tournament way back in the 12U days and I saw this guy losing his mind trying to fold one up and put it back in it's bag, so much he was drawing a crowd. He got so pissed with that net he drug it out behind the field and threw it over the fence into the woods, several people were applauding him! With the invent of the Bownet, how many of you still have a Jugs stuck in the corner of your garage?
I have 2 of these and still use them. Once you get the hang of it, they come down quickly. Always get them up and down quicker than the ones with poles to assemble.

What I don't like about them is the shallowness of the net. As the girls get older and hit harder, balls bounce back out of the net and under their feet. They have to kick some balls out of their way before they can swing again.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2010
I have not yet seen one but the Powernet Pro XLP for $119 looks pretty awesome. 8x8, heavier duty etc etc.

If/when my kids are grown and I coach a young team I will only buy the heavy duty versions of nets. Doesn’t start mattering until 14’s or so but eventually you wish you had it.

Jul 9, 2012
I received the same email from baseball monkey. To clarify, the 30BATGLV allows you to "Take an additional 30% off all clearance bats and gloves...Only items in categories listed on this page are eligible for this promotion." So it's probably limited to the items on their clearance pages (in addition to the LXT - several of the Mizuno Global Elites, and Rawlings Liberty Advanced).

Too bad most of the good gloves on clearance are LHT. I knew I should have raised her as a lefty :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi