Be honest, what do you guys think of this Red stitching?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 22, 2019
This is a bad photoshop, color is a off a bit, but here it is with red laces. Not sure what I think...

Attachments

• glovered.jpg
    glovered.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 16
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
This is a bad photoshop, color is a off a bit, but here it is with red laces. Not sure what I think...
Thanks for doing that frog! Guess I'm just too old school, I love Tan lace in everything, and as I said, my OCD just absolutely would not let me own or build any glove with Red laces!

Hey frog, just between you and me, these guys here just don't have any sense of taste! ;)

Mar 22, 2019
The more I look at it the red laces kind of give it a late 80's rock vibe, lol. My daughter loves to remind me I have no taste, haha.

Feb 25, 2020
Sacrilegious? At least for me? I don't own a Rawlings that doesn't have Vegas Gold stitching! This custom NP6 would be a very cheap alternative to the Japanese IP Select I've always wanted, at least half the price (for a custom :oops:) and I already know I love the NP6 size and pattern!

IP Select for reference.
View attachment 21794

If I found that Rawlings laying unattended at the park I'd be looking around for dudes like this to see if they lost a glove...

1_Q4b-wX0v1RVPtqJI3pJAVA.jpeg

Edit: The Ip is about as cool as that z28 you have in your garage. IMO.(super cool)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG