Baseball Express 30% off sale..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thats great and thanks for posting. We used to live in San Antonio where Baseball/Express is and always enjoyed taking my DD's there for new cleats, gloves, etc. etc. Good place and good people. Talk a few years ago was it wouldn't make it but seems like it turned the corner and hope it sticks. Always recommend the place to others.

S3

Oct 26, 2019
Re-lacing a glove is easy, especially when the existing lace is there. Just follow with the new lace as you undo the old.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I need to relace the wrist to a tighter setting anyway. I'm reasonable skilled with my hands and tools. Is relacing the glove something I should even attempt or send it to a professional?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
I’m sorta kidding, although I’m telling the truth about the camel laces. I’d break it in fully before I re-laced it, like give it a year!

How much excess did they leave on the wrist lace, if enough you can adjust it to the tighter setting with the same piece of lace?

Apr 30, 2018
I’m sorta kidding, although I’m telling the truth about the camel laces. I’d break it in fully before I re-laced it, like give it a year!

How much excess did they leave on the wrist lace, if enough you can adjust it to the tighter setting with the same piece of lace?
There is a fair bit of lace left on the wrist. I haven't trimmed anything yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles