App for walkup songs?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
College players literally have walk up music. If a college coach gets mad over walk up music I don't think I want my daughter playing for that coach. Let the kids have some damn fun.
It's not about fun. College coaches don't get mad over the walk up music. They just turn to a feed of another game of another player they are interested in. If you'd be on the viewing side of the feed, you'd find the constant starting and stopping very irritating also.

Ultimately, walk up music from 15-18 years old where there are livestream cameras on the back fence is a very selfish gesture since it could ultimately cost a player an opportunity to play at the next level for their dream school. JMHO (plus I've seen it happen}

Then again, today's society has become "All about me!" so just keep on keepin' on.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I wish the venues/TDs would do us a favor and not allow boom boxes. I agree when there are multiple fields with common areas 8 teams blurring music is a turn off. Can't hear yourself think.
Maybe the college coaches could/should advise the TDs of their preference. Then the TD can be the bad guy NOT the grumpy coach.
NO team is going to decide to not go to a showcase because they don't allow amplifiers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad