anyone know of a good online vendor for purchasing cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
DD is outgrowing YET ANOTHER pair of cleats. getting hard to put them on, even with laces loose, and toes are pretty much rubbing front of foot. Think my wife gave birth to sasquatch based on her feet.

what makes it harder is she is particular to say the least. wants metal, mid or high top, preferably white or gray (TB colors and HS colors do not match at all)

her current UA Bryce Harper 4s (we bought on clearance in fall) are in good shape, other than being orange now, just getting tight.

did not really have good luck with Dicks or UA online (ie cannot find right combo in her size)

Sep 19, 2018
While this is not helpful to you, my DD is so finicky with how cleats fit, I can't see buying site unseen. of course buying multiple pairs and then sending them back is an option.

May 6, 2015
While this is not helpful to you, my DD is so finicky with how cleats fit, I can't see buying site unseen. of course buying multiple pairs and then sending them back is an option.
very helpful, DD is super finicky too (sounds better than OCD). wants metal, mid to high rise, and really wants white (every since I convinced her white helmet would keep her cooler, she wants all gear to be white or as close to white (gray) as possible. issue I am having is finding something someone has in stock.

might try ringors, does anyone know how they run size wise?

hate to spend that much money though, seems she is growing half a size every few months. has not worn out a set of cleats in years :(

Sep 19, 2018
Everyone says Ringors run a 1/2 size small. Our Org supplied Ringors this year. Molded not metal. They seemed to run true to size for my DD. YMMV.

You can go cheap knowing you'll get new ones in 4 months anyway. You can probably get more than a full season out of 2 pairs of the cheap $30 UA cleats.

And yes, they grow through cleats very quickly. MY dd tried on her ringors in Nov. Knowing she would need to have them all season, I ordered a size larger than she wanted. The cleats came in January and she was made at me. Now, they are perfect.

Ringor's have always ran small on my daughter. Typically have been at least 1/2 a size smaller. I usually watch their site for clearance sales. We scored a pair of bandits in her team colors around Christmas for 30 bucks.

Nov 25, 2016
Ringor has free return shipping, buy multiple sizes and return what you don't want.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Sep 7, 2020
Ringor has free return shipping, buy multiple sizes and return what you don't want.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Not quite sure it works like that. I read it as buy your size (1/2 larger than regular) and you can return ship free for a size exchange if it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00