2012 LS Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2010
DD loves her 2012. Her's just started rattling, I guess one of the inner discs must have broken. For those who play a lot of USSSA, make sure any game bat you purchase has the new stamp on the bat taper.

Dec 11, 2010
I just got a great deal on a 2014 Xeno from Coresoftball. DD has not yet swung it, she is getting beat up playing basketball. She was swinging a borrowed grey with green on it Xeno that seemed pretty darn hot. Waiting to have her swing the 2014 before writing a review.

Dec 11, 2010
I was kinda thinking that too MS but I still have a metal head in the house. My younger one has been swinging a RT since she was 7 or 8. I bought her a delightful new stamp SRV4b used and she absolutely scorned it in favor of her 31 RT. "Too light". Until she can move up to a longer bat that is available in -9 or -8 with a new stamp I think we roll with an Anderson which ain't all bad either!

My next bat purchase is prob a 33 -9 Xeno for the older daughter and I know who my first call will be to. She doesn't want a heavier bat but I think if I can get her to try it she will really like it. She actually loved swinging metal but both her coaches prefer a more balanced bat and it's worked out fine for her.

Core- it was a pleasure. Enjoyed talking to you too. That's the way to buy a bat!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad