- Older Activity
- 05-17-2017, 08:42 PMShort story, my DD started learning IR at 8u. Never got to pitch till 10u - she was the starting pitcher. Moved up to 12u (she's still old enough for...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 08:30 PMYou could try Power Chalk - free and has paid options for cloud storage and all that.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 08:27 PMOn other occasions the riseball is thrown as a presentation pitch or setup for the next pitch. This comes with knowing your pitcher who is on the...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 08:11 PMwave_twister replied to a thread My daughter has struck out 6 times in the last 7 at bats.... in Softball Hitting PracticalI completely, whole-heartedly disagree. I wouldn't ever ask my DD to slow it down, just make contact, just put it in play...especially in a slump. ...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 07:22 PMThis "Go" falls into the Angle and Acceleration phase with 2 sub-phases (complicated, I know). First sub-phase is setting Angle/tilt of the shoulders...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 07:13 PMwave_twister replied to a thread My slapper working hard on swinging away in Softball Hitting TechnicalThat's looking much better than the first few swings imo. The only thing I'd say is with the leg lift maybe not so high and/or across the body with...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 06:32 PMMoney. Right. There. We teach this without a bat in hand through hundreds of repetitions, DD hates it but we grind this sequencing every single...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2017, 05:07 PMwave_twister replied to a thread Slapping: I need some help understanding in Softball Hitting TechnicalI've also seen umpires distinguish bunts between slaps by the position of the hands at contact. Bunt if hands are separated (and obviously in a...5 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
- Last Activity
- 05-19-2017 03:08 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 08:27 PM - wave_twister quoted daave266 in post Hitting the riseballIsn't the Riseball considered...
- 08:11 PM - wave_twister quoted julray in post My daughter has struck out 6 times in the last 7 at bats....... I feel like she swings ...
- 06:32 PM - wave_twister quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Scap loadingThe sequence is important. Hitte...