- Older Activity
- 07-24-2017, 10:41 PMCorrect. Batter-runner definitely gets a stolen base (see below). I'm torn between FC and SB for R2 taking home. It's similar to a first-and-third...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2017, 10:16 PMIt wouldn't be a sacrifice if the error prevented getting the runner at home. FC in that case.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-23-2017, 04:21 PMThose are some legitimate reasons to be concerned. NO, a parent calling would likely be very bad. I know it's difficult, but your DD needs to...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-23-2017, 02:42 PMWas there athletic money in the verbal? If so, has the coach confirmed the amount/terms? What kind of responses are you expecting? Not answering...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-23-2017, 02:01 PMSoCal_Dad replied to a thread What nsitutes catcher obstruction/interference & situation in Softball Rules QuestionsYour initial comment, "turned into a Catcher Pancake", indicated they're doing more than sliding. Perhaps you can clarify.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 04:20 PMI'm presuming the 9 players listed had positions notated or the umpire would have rejected the lineup card. Do you happen to know if #13 played...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 04:06 PMCongrats Coach! GOPHERSPORTS.COM Allister Departing Minnesota for Stanford :: University of Minnesota Official Athletic Site :: Softball73 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 03:51 PMHow do you know she's re-entering in a different place given it wasn't reported? Could be argued she re-entered in her spot and it's BOO...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 03:45 PMOnly 9 players appeared on the lineup card, so it wasn't apparent when lineups exchanged. No position since #13 wasn't listed.26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 03:37 PMThanks for clarifying. As I initially posted, this was the first time TC/USA Nats was held in Austin, so definitely not the same event as you played...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 07:06 PMI can't tell whether you're referring to TC/USA Nats or other events in Austin. TC/USA Nats changes sites every year and I expect most of the local...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-16-2017, 06:22 PM$2,200 entry fee indicates TC/USA Nats in Austin, TX. First time this event has been held there.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-11-2017, 10:28 PMMarucci wood bats are high quality. I recommend them for both performance and durability.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-11-2017, 02:03 PMSoCal_Dad replied to a thread Ejected Player - Lineup going forward - USSSA in Softball Rules QuestionsIt's in RULE 5. PLAYERS AND SUBSTITUTES: Sec 2. PLAYINg SHORT is an exception to Rule 5.1 above . A team shall be allowed to play with one or more...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-08-2017, 03:24 PMMaking contact with a defensive player without the ball *anywhere* during a pickle is almost guaranteed to get an obstruction call as long as the...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2017, 09:16 PMWe did gift exchanges at both ASA/USA Nats. Our first game at PGF 14U was against another SoCal team, so we mutually agreed to forgo it. The next...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-07-2017, 08:56 PMIt's not the best of the best since pro players typically skip the national team, however I expect that will change in an Olympic year. Both...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-05-2017, 03:46 PMAs JAD posted earlier, pin trading drops off after 12U. I'll add it's the exception rather than the norm at older age groups. I presume you're...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2017, 08:43 PMSoCal_Dad replied to a thread Explain the difference in all the CO. Tournaments. IDT, Sparkler, Firecracker. in Softball DiscussionsFireworks was a strong #2 to IDT prior to TCS acquiring them prior to 2011. The addition of TCS's Super brackets replaced Fireworks as the #2 and...33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2017, 08:22 PMThe limit of 50 evaluation days for D1 has also been a factor since coaches didn't want to spend them on days with a limited number of games and not...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-01-2017, 09:58 PM"Super" brackets aren't new - TCS started with 18U in 2012 and added 16U in 2013. Seems like they tweak it every year. Main goal is to provide more...41 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-27-2017, 11:33 PMThat restriction was removed in 2016: Article 303 A 01 01. Pick-up Players General Rule. The team adding pick-up players must select roster...4 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 731 Times in 504 Posts
- Join Date
Love this game!
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 04:21 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted Nimrod in post New college coach making us nervousIt's about 3 hours. DD wen...
- 03:14 PM - Nimrod quoted SoCal_Dad in post New college coach making us nervousHow far away is the school? H...
- 02:42 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted Nimrod in post New college coach making us nervousDD is committed to a school...
- 02:01 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted slugger3 in post What nsitutes catcher obstruction/interference & situationMy DDs are definately sliding...
- 07:54 PM - TMoney quoted SoCal_Dad in post Not on Lineup CardI'm presuming the 9 players li...
- 04:20 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted TMoney in post Not on Lineup CardYes, 9 players, and no subs...
- 04:13 PM - GunnerShotgun quoted SoCal_Dad in post Not on Lineup CardOnly 9 players appeared on the...
- 03:51 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted Ajaywill in post Not on Lineup CardNext question - After #13 bat...
- 03:45 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted GunnerShotgun in post Not on Lineup CardYou can't do that so that lineup w...
- 03:37 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted 4 girl's dad in post Triple Crown Sports NationalsTCS in austin is what I'm referri...