- Older Activity
- Today, 04:11 PMThere is a rule about running the bases in reverse order to make a mockery of the game. That certainly wouldn't apply here but could be what your...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:07 AMjackfrost replied to a thread I've never seen this, is it normal? Umpire issue in Softball Rules QuestionsOn situation #1. That is a perfect time for an umpire to get help. From the SS hole he can not see a pulled foot. The player would be stepping...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2018, 01:07 PMI don't understand the part about tagging the lead runner and the trail runner is out? I expect that if you tag only the lead runner while both are...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2018, 09:57 AMIts unclear to me if you are saying "the first person tagged" is out because that is not always the case. If the lead runner was not forced to...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2018, 12:47 AMgetting 2 girls called out by bad umpiring is certainly the right place to protest. Need to protest on the 1st one. As others said, there is no...57 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2018, 12:33 AMAs others have said, it is a dead ball as soon as interference is called on the runner from 1st base when she contacted the ball and then the...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2018, 12:13 AMalso no LBR on dropped third strike until batter-runner has touched first base or has been declared out8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 04:11 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:07 PM - jackfrost quoted CanOfCorn in post Baserunners occupying the same baseSorry I was not clear I was ru...
- 12:45 PM - CanOfCorn quoted jackfrost in post Baserunners occupying the same baseIts unclear to me if you are s...
- 09:57 AM - jackfrost quoted CanOfCorn in post Baserunners occupying the same baseThis happened in my daughter H...