- Older Activity
- Today, 05:35 PMAs I went thru this thread I started to think to myself... My daughter has a lot of growing up to do yet, she is 11 and still believes in Santa!!! ...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 03:31 PMFort83 replied to a thread New catchers gear/bags recommendations in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI think our next team I will have to get a Boombah one. I really wish teams would let the catchers get their own bags!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:18 PMFort83 replied to a thread Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time. in Being a Softball ParentI think most of us parents make decisions over time that is better for the team then for our kids. Just this past winter DD had 3 offers to join...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 11:49 AMI love this line and have told my 11yo DD the same when trying out for teams!5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:45 PMFort83 replied to a thread New catchers gear/bags recommendations in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsDD tried on the Schutt gear a few weeks ago at the ball fields and she really like it. She just got gear for xmas so there was no way I was buying...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2018, 06:36 PMThat is what I am afraid of! I think I may try a hunting seat first and then if i need to I will spend the money I to get a good one.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2018, 06:08 PMFort83 replied to a thread Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time. in Being a Softball ParentLet's get this out of the way... First and foremost I am so glad my DD picked softball to be her main sport. It is something that her and I can...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2018, 12:44 PMI have only asked for one private tryout in 3 years and that was just the other day. I told them I was sorry but DD could not make the original...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2018, 10:14 PMSince a lot of you here have spent more time in the john's at the ball park then I have been there watching my daughter I was wondering what padded...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 05:47 PMThis is the biggest thing right here!14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 01:45 PMWhat I see with DD's second year 10u team is the girls are afraid to get out. I see that in other teams that we play as well. I have talked to DD's...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 01:31 PMI think the biggest part of the player going to the coach instead of the parents doing it for them is building confidence in the player. If the...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2018, 09:07 AMWhat is that glove? That is just like what I am looking for!!18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2018, 09:01 AMDD talked to a new coach last night and he asked her if she could throw the ball from her knees to any base. She said no because it is nothing we...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 09:00 AMDD's team (10u) was watching one of the older teams (18u) in the same club play between games at a tournament and started chanting for them. The...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2018, 08:46 AMI'm not worried about the performance or weighting of the bat just the durability. The other that worries me about these bats is if they continue to...102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 08:00 PMI would have a hard time believing that any of these bats will hold up and not have issues like we have seen out of the Ghost.102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-02-2018, 03:12 PMI am trying to find the pool play information on an NSA tournament. I have been on playnsa.com and found the tournament for this weekend and there...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-01-2018, 12:04 AMI took my hunting blind chair to a double header. I think something is wrong with the chair because every time I sit in it I fall asleep. ...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-30-2018, 11:01 PMDD had an umpire call strike 3 on a ball that was over her head. The UIC was standing right behind the backstop watching and did nothing! It was...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-29-2018, 09:32 AMI have always just paid for DD and if she wants to sell something then it's a go. I know most parents just sell the stuff for the kid but I make her...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-28-2018, 12:04 PMFort83 replied to a thread Another Glove recomendation thread in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI bought my DD (10U) a 11.75" Shoeless Jane glove and she loves it. The leather was on the softer side when we got it so break in was not bad at...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-26-2018, 12:10 PMI think it will be interesting on how it holds up or if it holds up better than the ghost does with the harder hitters.102 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-26-2018, 10:03 AMI am looking for advice before I go and get a pitching coach on how plausible it would be for my 11yo DD to start pitching lessons and learn how to...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-25-2018, 07:13 PMI was approached by a coach (who I knew) and asked if DD was happy on the team she was on. One of her current coach's was standing right there and...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-22-2018, 06:23 PMThe same team in St. Louis has 2 pitchers that are throwing 53-54 MPH. Both girls are really big for their age.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-22-2018, 04:19 PMMy DD who is 11 swings the ASA Ghost most of the time and her USSSA, NSA bat is the 2015 Xeno I picked up for $50. They are both 30/20 bats which...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-22-2018, 06:38 AMThis is a great question! Thank you everybody who has put in on this and answered a bunch of my questions regarding it as well!14 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 05:35 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 05:35 PM - Fort83 quoted NumbersGuy in post When to play upThank you all for your response...
- 03:31 PM - Fort83 quoted Eric F in post New catchers gear/bags recommendationsMiz and LS gear are some of...
- 02:03 PM - Joe661 quoted Fort83 in post New catchers gear/bags recommendationsDD tried on the Schutt gear...
- 12:58 PM - Cyder517 quoted Fort83 in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.I think most of us parents ...
- 12:18 PM - Fort83 quoted BT3100 in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.We have been very fortunate...
- 11:49 AM - Fort83 quoted marriard in post DD's first offerI will say this - we tell ALL...
- 05:47 PM - Fort83 quoted Coach Foster in post Teaching aggressive base runningCoaches also have to be ok with g...
- 09:16 AM - Drakemir quoted Fort83 in post Vinci's just keep finding me?What is that glove? That i...
- 09:07 AM - Fort83 quoted Drakemir in post Vinci's just keep finding me?That is a well used glove, de...
- 09:09 AM - mj1569 quoted Fort83 in post Most memorable dugout chants you've heard...DD's team (10u) was watchin...
- 09:00 AM - Fort83 quoted mj1569 in post Most memorable dugout chants you've heard...My DD's team as well. Her c...
- 08:46 AM - Fort83 quoted panthadad2 in post Demarini PrismI'm thinking the same thing. It...