- Older Activity
- 09-10-2018, 11:32 PMI got to see the Schutt in person at a tournament that DD played in and it was hard not to buy a set for her. The only reason I did not buy her a...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-08-2018, 02:58 AMShe just finished 10u and has 2 full seasons with the glove. DD has a two older pitchers that she catches in lessons for once a week as well15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2018, 07:31 PMDD has the Xeno catchers mitt and will not give it up.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2018, 01:22 AMFort83 replied to a thread What is included in your reg fees and how much are they per season? in Softball DiscussionsI pay around $1500 for fall and spring. That includes all practices, coaches, team equipment, leagues, insurance, and tournaments. I know there are...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 10:33 PMI was never a real big on this idea from the start but the ex-wife thought it was a great idea. After much debate and lots of really fun discussions...25 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
- Last Activity
- 09-19-2018 10:14 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 05:35 PM - Fort83 quoted NumbersGuy in post When to play upThank you all for your response...
- 03:31 PM - Fort83 quoted Eric F in post New catchers gear/bags recommendationsMiz and LS gear are some of...
- 02:03 PM - Joe661 quoted Fort83 in post New catchers gear/bags recommendationsDD tried on the Schutt gear...
- 12:58 PM - Cyder517 quoted Fort83 in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.I think most of us parents ...
- 12:18 PM - Fort83 quoted BT3100 in post Things you would do different for your daughter if you could go back in time.We have been very fortunate...