- Older Activity
- 03-20-2019, 11:56 PMI am also a coach of a 10U team. The majority of the girls have been with me for 2 years now. Honestly, I would have a very frank discussion with the...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2019, 01:01 AMAny idea where one may find a location near Portland, Oregon to demo a PC? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-12-2019, 10:43 PMdaave266 replied to a thread Another Oregon player transfers in College Softball News and DiscussionsWas kind of surprised they stayed in the top 25 as long as they did. It was apparent from early on that they were going to have to pitch Dail allot...165 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-21-2019, 08:35 PMApparently only the one kid got the breather, the other one had to do burpees.15 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:20 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 03:35 PM - daave266 quoted InsidePitch in post Better to Find Out now!But then they asked only 1 kid t...
- 03:32 PM - daave266 quoted CoogansBluff in post Better to Find Out now!Something doesn't sound quite rig...
- 03:29 PM - daave266 quoted quincy in post Better to Find Out now!DD is happy sitting in dugo...
- 03:25 PM - daave266 quoted obbay in post Better to Find Out now!Lots of good "Maybe.."s he...
- 01:28 PM - daave266 quoted Sweet Lou in post If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse?Down 4 in the last inning you ...
- 07:41 PM - daave266 quoted crankermo in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWell I'm not going to be PC an...
- 06:53 PM - daave266 quoted CoogansBluff in post Calling all College Softball ParentsWhat does it mean to push? What's...
- 08:10 AM - sbmom19 quoted daave266 in post Calling all College Softball ParentsAt what age did she realize t...