- Older Activity
- 06-08-2018, 04:18 PMWe have it in our rec league. We have 3 teams of 8U (ages 5-8) and 2 teams of 10U, 58 girls between the 5 teams. 5 of the girls that played at 10U...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-25-2018, 12:58 PMI feel I have to respond in a way that may not be well received, but here goes. I've read the initial question, the responses, and the responses to...126 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-25-2018, 10:37 AMI record the games at night and then play parts of them while my 8U daughter eats breakfast so we can discuss what happened. The one thing that gets...20 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 04:36 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:41 PM - softgabby quoted chevy706 in post Little sister makes her HS Varsity debut.Nice job to both of you! Sou...
- 07:40 AM - pattar quoted chevy706 in post U10 Large skill disparity/How to run practice?I believe you are correct, an...
- 07:36 AM - chevy706 quoted pattar in post U10 Large skill disparity/How to run practice?At that age in particular, ...
- 07:28 AM - pattar quoted chevy706 in post U10 Large skill disparity/How to run practice?After a couple different fail...