- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 10:28 AMRecently we played a team with a pitcher who was all speed - if she got it over the plate it was just blowing by our batters. We didn't get a single...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2017, 01:36 PMHaving that problem now. Not one PC in the area that knows IR. Going to have to convert a PC first, then a pitcher... lol7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2017, 11:25 AMNeither - she should be in the dugout.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2017, 09:45 AM2br02b replied to a thread dd and myself nervous about her first time pitching at 12u level in Shameless Parent Brag Post ForumThis! ^^^^^ Nerves are too be expected - pitcher has a lot to pay attention to, but her experience as a catcher should help that a lot...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2017, 09:35 AMShe took a huge step forward and was stretching for the ball - didn't get it before collision, but it might have been in reach. One umpire game BTW.29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2017, 09:25 AMI can see the logic in both rule sets (USSSA and USA), but... Having seen the USSSA ruling in action 2 weeks ago, I am not much of a fan. We had...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2017, 11:08 PMSo... the quest continues?8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-11-2017, 02:36 PMI see a little "all back - all forward" in that swing. ;)53 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2017, 12:16 PMI've seen first hand the significance replanting made for a pitcher. She suddenly started throwing 10mph faster and was closer to the batter by...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2017, 10:10 AMYes - I got that- I was using your example to ask 'how did "appeal plays", such as a runner missing a base, become "appeal plays"'? I can Google all...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2017, 09:00 AMAny idea on the history of this type of appeal play? i.e. How did we get to this point? Just to be clearer - was there ever a point where the umpire...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2017, 08:47 AMWhy the grey area? Everything is only illegal till you get caught? Or only illegal pitching? I wouldn't suggest that steroids etc are in the...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2017, 12:43 PMGive her some bubble gum.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 09:52 AMWanted to keep it going.. lol44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2017, 09:37 AMThe fielder never went into fowl territory and the runner's right foot landed (for the first time) in fowl territory a fraction of a second before...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 03:52 PMShe looks like she is going for the tag - both hands in front, with the ball in the glove.44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2017, 01:57 PMThat anchor may be because of a weak ankle or knee. Notice that she is turning her foot to push rather than keeping it straight(er). That is a sign...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-25-2017, 04:07 PMTechnically, she is getting credit for all the strikeouts, caught pop-ups and tags. The rest are assists. Obviously both catchers bring...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-20-2017, 01:57 PMSorry if this has already been covered.. With all this talk of USSSA approved vs ASA approved bats, I have a question. Is it just at state...348 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:52 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:16 PM - 2br02b quoted Gtrips07 in post Pitcher's toe dragSo you are saying that replan...
- 11:45 AM - Corleone quoted 2br02b in post Pitcher's toe dragEver blow by a cop and thin...
- 10:10 AM - 2br02b quoted MTR in post Appeal on runner leaving earlyMy response was directed...
- 09:44 AM - MTR quoted 2br02b in post Appeal on runner leaving earlyAny idea on the history of ...
- 09:00 AM - 2br02b quoted MTR in post Appeal on runner leaving earlyNational Championship ga...
- 08:47 AM - 2br02b quoted Corleone in post Pitcher's toe dragYep. If umpires allow it, a...
- 11:22 AM - MTR quoted 2br02b in post When can the Umpire call time?Provincial championships, f...
- 11:15 AM - MTR quoted 2br02b in post illegal pitching not calledPresenting = stepping onto ...
- 10:11 AM - 2br02b quoted Comp in post illegal pitching not calledDidnt pause long enough? ...
- 10:04 AM - 2br02b quoted Comp in post When can the Umpire call time?The answer to you main qu...