You might be a wacko bucket parent if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
You just watched an entire 29 minute video on pitching all in Japanese without subtitles even just to glean some morsle

(now I know Ueno's riseball doesn't have backspin either, and I think the one guy in the office might be the Japanese version of JS)

Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
There is about 3 more japanese videos of different coaches which are pretty good. I once spent a day going thru japanese vids. And no, I didn't keep the links.

Aug 10, 2015
wacko bucket dads always remember, if your daughter makes it to the big time, she will always look at the camera and say "Hi Mom"

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
You just watched an entire 29 minute video on pitching all in Japanese without subtitles even just to glean some morsle

(now I know Ueno's riseball doesn't have backspin either, and I think the one guy in the office might be the Japanese version of JS)

2020, is it on youtube?

You wanna show true wackiness?...download the MP4 via Keepvid.com and then watch every pitch frame by frame in Kinovea...when your eyes start to bleed you're "there" LOL

CP

Nov 29, 2009
I've watched it three or four times, guess that makes me certifiably wacko. Just waitin on my certificate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the mail along with the complimentary participation check for $3. Be sure to check your mailbox everyday so you don't miss this exciting offer. ;)

Jun 19, 2013
My coworker who sits directly next to me is Japanese. She jokingly asked how much we'd pay her to translate that whole video for us . . . I don't think she knows how seriously I was considering fund raising to hire her. I realize it would be very time consuming for her but my family might just happen to have the software that would be necessary for this sort of thing. If we just picked out a few key minutes to translate we might be able to talk her into that for free :)

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
My coworker who sits directly next to me is Japanese. She jokingly asked how much we'd pay her to translate that whole video for us . . . I don't think she knows how seriously I was considering fund raising to hire her. I realize it would be very time consuming for her but my family might just happen to have the software that would be necessary for this sort of thing. If we just picked out a few key minutes to translate we might be able to talk her into that for free :)

Just be prepared to be crushed if you find out that the instructor is advising konnichiwa erubo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes