You Know Your DD is a Softball/Baseball Junkie when.....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
..you are at a restaurant and the waitress asks if there is a ball game going on 'round here because they have been busier than usual. My response was "No, not that I know of. We aren't from this town". My DD pipes up and states, "Uh-huh mom. The Yankees are playing the White Sox right now".

Jun 11, 2012
My favorite is when my DD will not leave for school until hair and makeup is perfect but has no problem stopping for a meal or at the store on the way back from a tournament when her hair is sweaty and she is covered with dirt and stonedust with mud on her face.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
When dd gets home from school, and when asked about her day, I only hear about what they did during 7th period softball. After she finishes (about 20 minutes later LOL), I ask her explicitly "What about the rest of your classes?" "Oh...it's good." LOL.

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
When I have to constantly tell her to go to bed its late and you have school tomorrow, then Friday night it's 830 she's in bed I ask why so early she says "mom I have softball tomorrow.

This past weekend was the best. Played 4 games sat in 104 temps. Last game ended at 930 pm.
Next morning 7am leaving for Sunday games at tourney and she packs her practice shirt in case we have to go straight from tourney with old team to practice with new team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1