Xeno Release?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2012
DD's 2014 xeno has a nice rattle going on so we are starting to look for a new bat. Just wondering if anyone knows when the new Xeno's will be released?

What's your take on the difference between the 2014 and 2015? Is it a repaint or is it better/worse?

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
It is my understanding that the 2015 Xeno was a slight tweak of the 2014 and a new paint job. Would be interesting to know what the 2016 will be!

Apr 11, 2012
It is less than a year old but I don't have the receipt. Can I still return it if it breaks?

I just had my DD's 2014 Xeno replaced with a 2015 last week due to a slight rattle....in the return process with LS, which is done on-line now, it does state to include a receipt with a return....maybe you could actually speak to someone with LS about your situation...or if you bought with a credit card, a statement with your transaction could serve as a receipt.

DD is quite happy with the new model after a couple of BP sessions this week with it....

Jan 3, 2014
I just did a warranty replacement on a LXT. This was in the RA email they sent.

**It is important to follow the requirements below when shipping the defective product back to us**
Write the RA number on the outside of the box
Please place a copy of your receipt inside the box when shipping the defective product
This email needs to go inside the box along with your defective product
*This warranty claim will not be processed unless all requirements are followed above

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It is less than a year old but I don't have the receipt. Can I still return it if it breaks?

No....you need your receipt. Without that, you will not be able to return the bat. A CC statement is not a receipt and will not be accepted. It doesnt show what you purchased, just that you bought something. This is every manufacturer's rule to require a receipt, not just LS.

You could possibly call the store you bought it from and ask for a copy.

This is why even on the bat under the wrapper there is a paper that says to keep the receipt for warranty purposes.

Dec 22, 2012
I kept it in my truck for this reason, but I sold that truck and lost the receipt in the process. Not LS's fault for sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan