Worth Mayhem or Easton Synergy bat..Miken?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Next year will be my junior year in high school and to be able to compete at the same level of my opponents and teammates I am buying my first composite bat. I have done research and I see the best two are Worth Mayhem and Easton Synergy (kiwi green one). But I hear everyone saying great things about Mikens. I've always wanted to try a Demarini also. Many girls on my team have them. I couldn't do the trade with one of your teammates to see if you like the bat before you buy it because they are all bigger (height and weight) than I am dramatically so they all bat with 33's and 34's and I bat with a 31 or 32. I have seen one in my local mall but have never thought to buy one.

Feb 8, 2009
Try endloaded and balanced bats to see how they feel. If the endloaded bats appeal to you, it's hard to beat a rockettech. There are many good balanced bats to choose from- the Demarini CF4, Stealth white, Synergy Speed,etc.I'm sure there plenty more.Watch a college game.

I noticed that the Florida Gators (my fav. team) use Easton Synergy the purple and white ones. One of my teammates have one but it's not my size but I see that she has good contact and at bats with it. So I will start there.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
I took my DD bat shopping last summer. At the local pro-shop (extra-innings)
they took her into the cage and tossed her some softies. Over the course of 2 days,
she tried 4-5 bats and chose the kiwi colored synergy. This would not have been my
1st choice but she is crushing the ball with it. Don't worry about what your favorite
team uses, find the one that feels best to you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clawdog