Worth bat advice please.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I like the '13 454 but I am a HUGE one piece fan. The 2Legit is probably a more comfortable purchase if you are buying
a bat for your daughter...haha

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I dont know if it was you, but someone with a 2Legit did text and ask and I told them what to use :)

It was me....and the Marine epoxy did not work on the first one, but I think it was because of where it broke. Either that or I was trying to be too careful with the amount of glue I used. When the second one broke I used an entire bottle on it, and so far it is holding up in limited use as a BP bat.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
DD brought a 2Legit home from a teammate on her middle school team that had outgrown it, just to try it out. It was a warranty replacement to a broken one, and the end cap was already missing. Somehow it was allowed to be used in middle school ball even with the end cap missing. I didn't think it would be allowed in travel ball so we didn't buy it, but man that thing had some serious pop.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Core,
The 2013 454 ( white w/ orange), or the 2014 454 Sick (black)?

Just my 2 cents, My DD used the 2012 dark grey and neon green/yellow -10 454 and loved it. That bat had some awesome pop. She switched to the 2013 white/orange model (with the new thumbprint) and it wasn't near the bat the previous years model was. That started the three year search looking for a comparable bat to the 2012 model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy