Worth 2 legit owners

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2013
Alright 2 Legit owners, come clean and give us your end of the season review. Did the bat hold up? I really want to pick one up when the prices drop for the 2015 model.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I don't own one. However, 4 of my girls on my team have them. I also had the chance to swing and hit with one several times over the course of last Summer and Fall. My opinion based on my observations of the 4 is get one. 1 of the 4 had an end cap which fell off but a replacement bat was in her hands within a week. All 4 bats showed great pop right out of the wrapper and only got hotter as they broke in after about 200 or so hits. Other than the one minor issue, they held up well. Seems like a very well made, well balanced bat that should prove the test of time as far as new bats are concerned.

Nov 12, 2013
maritimes
bought one this spring. kids loved it. had great results with it. also had end cap issue after cue ball shot, but it was quickly replaced and new one is doing fine. kids really like the feel.

Dec 7, 2011
All Worth bats are gone from DD's bag.

Not necessarily a pure knock on the bats but as soon as her college team ended the Worth contract (of course after I bought 2!) most of the girls went right away for the LXT/Xeno. My DD with a LS bat,....never thought I would see the day,....but it's here.

DD did always say the 2Legit felt heavy & slow compared to same numbered bats of D & LS.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The end cap issue was fixed with the latest release a little bit ago.

The bat is not balanced and will probably weigh an ounce over sticker which is why the bat might feel slow

Dec 19, 2012
I bought my dd a 2Legit in the spring. She did not use it in a game until the 2nd weekend of June. The end cap came off the second tourny of fall ball which was about the 3rd weekend of September. I received the replacement 3 days after they received the broken bat.

CoreSoftball20 is dead on. Worth fixed the design flaw of the end cap and it weighs about an ounce over sticker, however the swing from this bat is very smooth. The bat IMO swings very slightly end-weighted, but I think they claim it is a balanced bat.

Addition:
I almost forgot......the bat hits like a beast, but the sweet spot is a tad smaller than the Demarini's and LS's.

Last edited:

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
DD and I picked one up the day before Easter. She took 100 cuts with it the next afternoon, and it was nice. Took it out for an early bird tournament, and she hit a bomb with it. That would be the last one for that bat, as the taper cracked right above the black connector piece. The replacement lasted 27 days, and cracked again, and the endcap came out. A phone call was made to Worth CS MGR and we got our $$ back. DD said she won't try another.

Sep 18, 2011
Interesting thread for me. DD LOVES her 2014 Xeno. Was thinking of having her demo a 2015 LXT. But she just verballed to a school that uses Worth bats. She used a Worth bat (the white and orange 454) a little over a year ago and didn't like it (I sold it after a week). But perhaps the Legit 2 is closer to the Xeno in performance? Not sure what to do. Keep the reviews coming.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Interesting thread for me. DD LOVES her 2014 Xeno. Was thinking of having her demo a 2015 LXT. But she just verballed to a school that uses Worth bats. She used a Worth bat (the white and orange 454) a little over a year ago and didn't like it (I sold it after a week). But perhaps the Legit 2 is closer to the Xeno in performance? Not sure what to do. Keep the reviews coming.

Well, already sounds like she doesnt like the one piece design...so only road to go is the 2Legit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse