Wide Width Cleats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Usually my Google-fu is strong, but this one is killing me. I need some wide-width cleats for DD. Anyone got a source? Or a used pair of 5.5's? Need an E width, but might could use D.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
DD wears mens baseball cleats because the balls of her feet are wide. I think boys cleats are a D width. Opens up a lot more options for colors and styles.

Aug 29, 2015
Midwest
My DD wears UA because she says they are wider than the other brands she has tried on. Not sure if that's a fact or if she is just saying that to get the brand she wants....

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Ordered a pair of NB from Amazon to try. DD's feet are short but freakishly wide, she may actually need an E width. I didn't know that width considerations were different between men and women - DW educated me last night lol!

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
Women's shoes are usually stocked as a B width where as men's shoes are a C width. With men's they usually stock wide width shoe in popular sizes. My daughters have worn primarily men or boys cleats as they are easier to find at a store where they can try them on and find something that is comfortable. I gave up on the endless cycle of returns trying to by shoes over the internet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah